Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tick Tock goes the clock...

I have decided I have a problem…with time. Actually I didn’t just decide this. I have known it for a long time now. This is something that drives me crazy about myself and I am positive it drives my husband crazy. I know what you are thinking…another girl that is late to everything. Nope! I am early to EVERYTHING! I can’t handle being late. I think this stems from my childhood. My dad was early to everything and thus…I am early. I start getting all worked up inside…like the world is going to end if I am not on time. I even get that way about social events. A lot of my friends know that I will usually be the first knock on their door. And most times they are right. Lord, free me from my crazy need to be so early!

1 comment:

Eric and Lindsay said...

David and Eric can complain together. It drives Eric crazy that I am early to everything. It is good, you don't want to be late to everything.