Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update

Kayla finally got her helmet about 3 weeks ago. It is really cute. She acts like she doesn't really seem to know she is wearing it most of the time. I am thankful for that. We took her back yesterday to have it adjusted and she is making progress! Yay! She is supposed to have it for 3-4 months. I am hoping that she will have it off before her first birthday which is July 8th.

Kayla and I went to the zoo for the first time last week. She acted like she could care less about any of the animals. So really it was just for me to get out of the house I guess. Cynda and Annaliese went with us so we had good company.

She started crawling about a week or so ago. I am not sure I will ever sit down again. She is in to everything. It has been kind of fun seeing her roam around the living room. She is so inquisitive and I love it! I can't wait to see what kind of adventures we will have!

No comments: